<body> <body>

Being home

Yesterday I naughti-ed. ( guilty ) I had so much fun. Lots of alcohol. Lots of laughter. Lots of food. Lots of game. Nice people around. Omg.. I WAS SO HAPPY. Its like Christmas. Even better. The best part of it was, we started drinking at 4 pm till midnight. Why do all good thing has to come to an end?
I ended up being grounded by my parents again DUH!
I hate this part right here.
I wish god could guide me to a better future please (as soon as possible) =X

Well.. apart from that, i realised Omg,... I miss you Mr G. Wonder how is he? Carrying 300 pounds, there he went to London. No msges from him on lunch time, no random calls from him, i feel so quiet.

Vanessa amorosi - This is who i am
currently listening

i still miss melbourne >< ""

Monday, November 16, 2009 at 6:46 PM

music "man""woman"

ERIN


speak to me in music



rock mates

BigMouthClub
BeeTheCutee
EuniceTheLifePartner
GaryTheNerdyMedStudent
KennyTheSia
LaoTheZhaBor
LizTheShortie
RaymoTheCouzIt
ShiYeeTheFren
SinYingTheSlim
SumthingVeryTheSticky
WendyTheDoctor
It'sTheWussy
XiaTheXue
YiiMinTheSexy..NOT



releases

November 2009

Previous Posts
Home by pinkcrab

CREDIT

Molliesue
SuperAMIRman
photobucket
deviantart